@crags @website @django @mtnpak
- Make a geographic query option (popdown or something).
- Update templates so that permission restricted links don't appear for all users (already secured in views)
- Create starter entries in DB for fresh deploy (cities, grades, groups, ...)
- Fix grade and rating filters so they don't freak out if there is no grade or rating object for a route/crag
This is a running list of permissions I am using. Groups to be created accordingly. The groups are shown hierarchichally, so every group also includes the permissions of all the groups below it. A group will not have permissions of the group above it.
- ALL PERMISSIONS
A bunch of thigns should be prepopulated at first deploy:
- grades (all the grade objects from 1 to 9c)
- groups (the user permission groups)